What is Go Incognito?
Go Incognito is a premium course designed to teach you everything needed about the complex world of security, privacy & anonymity. Not only will you finish the course understanding how to protect yourself, but you'll gain the mindset necessary to make informed decisions for the rest of your life.
What is included?
Go Incognito is 7 sections with a total of 54 video lessons. Most lessons include quizzes to test what you've learned and help solidify concepts. For the more complex lessons, there are resources, guides, & checklists to further assist you. Completing Go Incognito also rewards you with an official certificate! All videos and resources are downloadable to students & DRM-free.
What is V2?
Go Incognito is designed to be an on-going project for life. We are currently producing an update to Go Incognito, which all current premium students will be auto-enrolled in for free. Your Go Incognito purchase is one we want to honor for life for all future iterations of the project.
Where can I watch Go Incognito?
Go Incognito can be viewed from most web browsers, from the Teachable iOS app, or it can be viewed offline on any device if a student opts to download lessons in advance.
Do you offer discounts?
A) Students & faculty can purchase the course for 50% off. Contact us with your .edu email and we'll respond to the .edu email with a single-use code.
B) If you purchase Go Incognito with cryptocurrency it is discounted to $40 - instructions below.
C) Go Incognito has a free variant. We believe information should be accessible to all. Learn more about the free variant below.
Do you accept cryptocurrencies?
Yes, we currently accept Monero (XMR). Students who purchase Go Incognito with Monero also get a discounted rate at $40. To proceed, follow these instructions:
- 1) Send $40 worth of XMR to our wallet: 49H4jTvUY5zaX8qLpVBstJFR7ayTMxxU3UyWpGqUoBM4UzM2zwUHA2sJ9i3AhQYdaqhFmS8PDfWKn1Tea4SKU6haMTXG8qD
- 2) Contact Us with the following information
- Express you purchased Go Incognito with Monero.
- Give us an email you would like to have enrolled in the course.
- Send us the day & time you sent your Monero so we can verify you made your payment. You can alternatively send us a transaction ID.
- 3) Once we verify your transaction, we will enroll you into the course using the email you supplied. You will receive an email to create an account and gain access to the course.
What's the difference between free and premium?
You may have noticed there is a free version of Go Incognito. Premium includes the following improvements:
- No ads or video outros
- Hundreds of video production improvements. (View them here)
- Updated to reflect 2021 changes
- Course quizzes
- Downloadable resources, guides, checklists & more
- Tight-knit course community where you interact with other students
- Ability to contact Henry, your instructor
- Certificate to show-off Go Incognito completion
- Polished experience in a dedicated portal to access and track progress from a single place
- Last but not least, you're helping support our mission of spreading privacy & security to the masses.